On 13th October 2013, Leave a Nest Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. had organised TECH VENTURE MEETUP in MALAYSIA at TKP Conference Centre, Central Plaza Kuala Lumpur. More than 100 people from local and international Corporations, government agencies, venture capitals, angel investors, manufacturers and local startups attended the meetup.
Here are some of the highlights of the event.
- Symbolic Ceremony of MoU Exchange between Leave a Nest Malaysia and ITMA ( Innovation and Technology Managers Association Malaysia) to strengthen the collaboration in supporting Real-Tech ecosystem in Malaysia.
- Partners Presentation Session by Diamond partners, Malaysia Technology Development Corporation (MTDC) and International Partners.
- Panel Discussion 1 on “Real-Tech Ventures Survival”. Among Panelist is Dr. Yukihiro Maru; Founder & CEO of Leave a Nest Group, Mr. Idjarmizuan Ibrahim; Senior Vice President MTDC, Dr.Yusrizam; Deputy Director UMCIC and Mr.Darween Reza; Founder & CEO of My Conceptual Robotics Sdn. Bhd.
- TECH PLANTER ALUMNI STARTUP PITCH which involved six outstanding startups to do open pitch in front of all audience.
- Booth Exhibition by partners, TECH PLANTER alumni teams, and startups under MTDC's Symbiosis program.
- SuperFactory Consultation session and Business Matching between Malaysia's startups, Superfactories and Corporations.
- Panel Discussion 2 on “Interconnect Malaysia-Japan Real-Tech Ecosystem”. The Panelist is Mr. Masanobu Kowaka; Global Account Manager of Hamano Products Co., Ltd., Assoc. Prof. Dr. Wan Zuhainis; Director of ACeT Innovates Sdn. Bhd. and Ms. Nami Akinaga; Managing Director of Leave a Nest Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
TECH VENTURE MEETUP MALAYSIA 2018 had finished but it is not the ending. We hope through this program, we could kickstart new collaborations between the startups and partners to accelerate their business and hence bring more great technologies to solve the problems in the world.
For those startups that interested to participate in TECH PLANTER in MALAYSIA 2019, please take note on the timeline below.