Leave a Nest Co. Ltd. will host TECH PLAN DEMO DAY in Singapore on July 23rd, 2016 at IDA Labs.
In total, twelve startups and pre-startups (teams) will present their business idea based on their technologies. Out of twelve teams, nine were selected from 32 applications from Singapore, and the other three are the winner of India, Malayasia, and Thailand round of our TECH PLANTER contests. To this day, these teams have worked on their ideas and presentation with mentors from Leave a Nest. We will select three winners (for deep-tech, bio-tech, and agri-tech) from this competition. The winners will be invited to Japan final rounds held in September.
Teams represent National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, A*STAR, Singapore University of Technology and Design, and the spin-off startups from them.
Themes presented on the event date are as follows:
- The world first IoT device with emergency monitoring and surveillance
- Unique flexible pressure sensor for telerehabilitation solution
- A miniaturized flow sensor platform inspired by biology
- Rapid and accurate diagnostic system based on DNA semiconductor sensor
- Personalized CPAP masks for sleep apnea sufferers
- Medical device that provide monitoring for the Nasogastric intubation
- Adipose stem cell technology and platform for cell banking
- An ultra-sensitive diagnosis technology for resource poor settings
- Innovative application of gold nanoparticles for wound healing
- Novel plant based air purifier that focuses on environmental remediation
- Novel process and products to make earth natural affordable to all
- Simple, portable, durable and affordable water filtration systems
■About Tech Planter Asia Pacific
TECH PLANTER is a seed acceleration program started in Japan. The program is supporting over 40 companies in the early seed stage in hardware, biotech, and agricultural technology, providing services from mentoring to business planning and fundraising. In 2016, we expand our activity in asia pacific area much more than the last year. As a result, In asia pacific area, more than 100 teams have been applied to our program in 2016, and the number increases still. We work with universities, corporates, and VCs to help find and accelerate startups in more unique spheres of tech.
Tech in Asia article about Tech Planter and Japanese tech ventures
Tech Planter http://en.techplanter.com/
Any questions or inquiries for this event, please e-mail us: [email protected]
Attention to Ryuta Takeda in Global Platform Development Division.